faelsean
    Participant
    @faelsean

i’m new to the site [hello], and i’d really love some feedback! i have recently begun to think about getting a tattoo of a quote [part of a Bible verse that is very personal for me] and maybe some orchids around it [they’re my favorite flower and also for symbolic reasons and decoration.] that said…

i would welcome thoughts on my idea.
    also, i wanted opinons on placement.

i’m a girl, so i don’t want anywhere that will stretch [eek!] and for my job somewhere that is [at least mostly] hidden. [although i wish this wasn’t so, i have dreams about a sleeve] so i was thinking on my shoulder blade. but i’m not sure if that is too small of a place for writing, or if between my shoulder blades would be better.

lastly, i wanted to know your [honestly] if you think that a tattoo like i’m describing is in any way trashy, lame or something that you wouldn’t be able to see someone having for the rest of their life. or if you think it’s not worth it getting writing on your back, etc. etc. basically, any reactions.

thanks!

vala
    Participant
    @vala

hello,

I would say the idea is excellent. how you choose to get the quote down (whether by words or pictures is up to you). bit of a biased opinion as my sleeve thats currently in progress is also based on a quotation.
    have you thought about maybe a half or 3/4 sleeve or does you job entail all of your arm to be on show?

faelsean
    Participant
    @faelsean

thanks for your thoughts – i saw your pictures.. it looks great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.