ratgirl_fk
    Participant
    @ratgirl_fk

I’m a Christian and I’ve been loving the idea of a getting a tattoo on my arm that looks like a cattle branding but with like Christ’s brand. I have been trying to find designs for brands so I could design one but I haven’t been having any luck. Anyone know where I can find cattle branding designs or already made christ branding designs. or do you have any ideas of your own? anything like that would be very helpful and appreshiated.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

you could take a look here

http://www.lhbrandingirons.com/pg/specialty.asp

they have some brandign irons.

you really need to just decide what design might suit your idea best and have that done as a tattoo in a brand style i guess.

if you followed that.:D

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’d imagine scrap the tattoo idea and get branded would be the obvious solution, have you even considered it or do I not understand you. Why get a tattoo of a branding when you can just get branded, nothing will look as convincing a a real one!
    My 2pncs

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Ratgirl

By Christ’s brand did you mean the fish symbol? I have seen branding of that done in Israel both in trad and stylistic fashion.

If it is let me know I will dig out some photo’s of it and get em scanned.

Thanks

Matthew

ratgirl_fk
    Participant
    @ratgirl_fk

not neccisarily the fish, just anything that would be a creative, fun symbol for Christ. but I would still love to see it.

ratgirl_fk
    Participant
    @ratgirl_fk

oh and to answer the other question… well…. quite frankly….. branding hurts like a heck of a lot more than tattoos. that and what is the liklihood of me finding a branding with the same design I want?

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

Ratgirl, that sounds like a good idea hope you find what you are looking for..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.