focheesyhomie
    Participant
    @focheesyhomie

okay well my idea is like an angel kneeling blowing a dandelion and somebody behind her shootin her with a arrow that says betrayal on it and its 2 in her back already that says jealousy and lies and behind(or over) the person with the arrows is god and he’s like setting him on fire….and the words underthe picture will say just live let go and let god deal with it(from t.i) but i was wonderin if that is a good idea and if anybody had the spare time or jus wanted to can they draw it… thats my concept summed up more can be added or some can be taken away so plz comment:D

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Probably easier to get another partner (or stay single) and get a real good tattoo that won’t remind you of your ex in years to come.
    Problem with these kind of sentimental tattoos is they come back to bite you on the ass when you find the right person.

Good luck whatever you decide.
    Peace and much love,
    scrub XX

focheesyhomie
    Participant
    @focheesyhomie

its not over an ex its like basically…… life ……like i had to deal with that with family, friends basically everybody i trusted

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

What you imagine in you very imaginative head is quite a beautiful tattoo then, just don’t let short term shocks to the system infuence what you need to get on in life.

Peace and love,
    scrub xx

jappy
    Participant
    @jappy

I think you came up with something great, seems like it actually means something to you and its your own idea. I hope you can get a good artist to put this together for you. where do you plan on getting this tattoo? im assuming it will be a large tattoo, you will need a lot of detail otherwise the tattoo will look like crap in my opinion. again, great idea, I really like it:D

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I like the idea of the tattoo.

I would suggest maybe first just getting the angel with dandelion. Once you get that in detail then see if your mind you still really want the arrows and G-d immolating the shooter.

Life can, will, and does suck but there are also glimmers of hope in all the shit and it is better to concentrate on them than the negative.

Anyhow hope the tattoo works out for you.

Matthew

focheesyhomie
    Participant
    @focheesyhomie

thanx and i was thinkin about my side like my ribs because i want wings on my back but yea i have been thinkin for a while thats why i havent got it yet and im still thinkin its jus like i think of alot of things and out of them i find one that stands out and then jus concentrate on it so thats why i was askin opinions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.