jonnyc4t
    Participant
    @jonnyc4t

Five years ago when I first turned 18 I had the idea that I wanted to eventually get a half sleeve done but had no idea what to get, no drawings or ideas or anything like that. With the excitement of turning 18 I decided just to go to the closest tattoo artist and look in the shop. At the time I thought it would be cool to get stars on my wrist…I liked it for awhile but now I don’t at all so I want to cover it up. I was thinking something Lord of the Rings would be ideal since I am very into that and think it would be awesome to have that art on my body. The stars I have on my wrist are about 1 inch horizontal and vertical solid black (see pic below, bad pic, the tattoo is actually straight).

tattoo.jpg

So my question is, is it possible to get those covered up or will it be extremely hard since it is a solid black tattoo and so large? Are there any Lord of the Rings tattoo artists on here that have any ideas? I would be completely fine with paying some of you for some Lord of the Rings art work to be drawn up that would work as cover up ink.

Thanks for taking time to read my post, I look forward to the replies!

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher

If you look in my album you will find 2 Lotr tattoos..

and welcome to the forum:)

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

if you are serious about covering them up it may be worth goign for laserremoval treatments in advance to try and lighten the stars as much as possible.

jonnyc4t
    Participant
    @jonnyc4t
    turbosatan;32755 wrote:
    if you are serious about covering them up it may be worth goign for laserremoval treatments in advance to try and lighten the stars as much as possible.

That’s what I was afraid of. I’ve looks at prices online for that procedure and it looks very expensive. It’s not that I HATE it and want it off my body I just feel like I want it to be something more/something else.

I’ll have to weigh my options and take laser lightening into consideration. Thank you guys for your responses I appreciate it!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.