fresh727
    @

whats up so im sittin here drawing up my tatto idea while im here overseas this is as far as i got i feel as if something needs to be added like a filler or maybe things adjusted or hell scrap the whole thing and start over. i have drawn 2 of them with their own differences…anyways im lookin for some help all creative opinions are helpful.

Snapshot_20090103_3.jpg

Snapshot_20090103_4.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

ask an artist to mock up whatever it is you are tyring to draw properly. Or scrap it.

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher

Flowers… that’s wath you need:)

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

lol it does at 1st look like a varse and not a hand grenade .

i think that if you go to a good artist they can draw up sometime from your ideas .

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well I cannot draw for shit so I won’t do down your sketchings 🙂

As for ideas I have a few and will put them up for you to have a think over – really depends what you like.
    I would recomemmend a proper artist drawing up your ideas before you start sinking those needles in.

Traditional – Inspired by the Full Metal Jacket pic you could have the grenade centred as the helmet emblem and work in the theatre masks either within the grenade or on the outer edges.

Motorbike – Have the grenade worked into the engine of say a Harley Davidson – poss have a grim reaper or skeleton riding the pillion. Or just the engine section as a main piece.

Grim Reaper – Have a grim reaper holding the grenade in an open palm. Maybe the pin held between teeth or smoking a cigarette.

Nuclear Mushroom – Use the mushroom with screaming faces within the clouds.

Anyhow just a few ideas to chew over and good luck with the tattoo.

Matthew

RideRedOrBeDead4
    Participant
    @rideredorbedead4

i like the mushroom cloud idea, i think i can draw something up for you, ill pm you to have your contact name.

RideRedOrBeDead4
    Participant
    @rideredorbedead4

Let me know what you think of what i drew for ya
    PHTO0055.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.