inverted_angel
    Participant
    @inverted_angel

So I am still a virgin in this whole thing…. but here are a few of the future wants…

Right arm sleeve – A computer/electronic style theme, turning my arm into what looks like a big motherboard, with a processor, transistors, capacitors, all those funky electronic things you see when you look at a motherboard. With a network port on it, and a cable (possible the body of the cable not to be solid but rather be 1’s and 0’s) that travels from that port, around my arm, up my back, and into the back of my neck where it plugs in.

Left Arm – An anime based sleeve. I love japanese animation and culture, and it has made a major part of me. So I want to pay homage, and remember my roots.

Right arm Bicep (probably my first tattoo) – A large bulky demonic looking suit of armor, with a massive overwhelming sword dug into the ground with his arm lifted up to grip the handle. A large shield with my zodiac symbol as the crest.

Left Bicep – not sure yet….

Back – not sure yet

I know I want to incorporate some dragons, vampiric/gothic themes, and possibly some skulls/poker hand kinds of aspects as well….

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Sounds good to me, so what are you waiting for?

inverted_angel
    Participant
    @inverted_angel

Well at the moment I am at a halt because I dont really feel its right to go to a local shop just to have them design a tat, then bring the work to my brother in law to do.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Well so… is your brother inlaw going to design them for you?

Otherwise, you could go into a local shop and tell the artists there exactly why you are there (just to get designs) and tell them you’ll pay them. Some artists will do it, others won’t. Doesn’t hurt to try though.

inverted_angel
    Participant
    @inverted_angel

well thats a thought, my brother cant really draw the tats, he is a great tattooist dont get me wrong, but he doesnt design any of his own that i know of

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Was just thinking about your first tattoo idea.

Have you checked out any of the warhammer and warhammer 40k artwork? They have a stack of demonic/warrior/chaos space marine art that might inspire you. There is also a lot of fan-art with the black library (who are the book publishers).

Other places to try might be deviantart or the graphic artist Henry Flint.

I am suggesting these as inspirtation only – I would recomemnd that you alter the images with an artist to make it custom to yourself.

Good Luck with the tattoo.

Matthew

inverted_angel
    Participant
    @inverted_angel

Now that you said that about Warhammer 40k and looking at some of the art im sure we could make someting wicked inspired by that if i get the right artist to help me draw something up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.