Scilenceinmyhead
    Participant
    @scilenceinmyhead

As the title states, I’m completely un-creative when it comes to drawing or visualizing most things, so I’m hoping for a little help. I am wanting to get something to do with the television show House MD, but I don’t really want the words so much. I’m not quite sure where I would put it either, it would probably depend on the design. So if you have any ideas for me…please let me know!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Check this picture out. http://i26.tinypic.com/2nbhg7o.jpg That would be an awesome tat on your back or an arm.

I don’t watch House but I know that his cane is very important so why don’t you incorporate that. If you’re going for humourous, you could JUST have the cane and the word house down the side or something…

It’s a great idea… That guy’s face is very vivid. You could do a portrait also. There is a lot of leeway with this idea and I really like it.

Scilenceinmyhead
    Participant
    @scilenceinmyhead

I had a suggestion once to do a pill bottle and cane, kind of an x, with House down the cane. I didn’t really think it would look too great, but the more I think about it and look at some designs…the more I think something like that might actually work.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Scilenceinmyhead 30900 wrote:

I had a suggestion once to do a pill bottle and cane, kind of an x, with House down the cane. I didn’t really think it would look too great, but the more I think about it and look at some designs…the more I think something like that might actually work.

OMG i was just going to suggest you do something with pills or a pill bottle… his cane and addiction are big parts of his life. Also he has a motorcycle… ya might wanna incorp that too if you can find a pic of it.

I love House!! Its a brilliant show and doesnt have too much of those “Who’s Sleeping With Who” story lines. LOVE IT!!

Scilenceinmyhead
    Participant
    @scilenceinmyhead

I love the idea of working the motorcycle in…hmmm, gives me an idea. Too bad I can’t draw! UGG!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.