nillox
    Participant
    @nillox

hi guys n gals, just joined looking to hopefully get some help with my latest idea.
    iv had the general idea of my design for a while – black rose and skull. iv had a few layout ideas and found a few pictures of both roses and skulls that i like, but im no artist or that great with photoshop. iv gone to friends who are good at drawing but the tattooist said they werent of ‘tattoo quality’.

well iv pretty much found the design now that i want. it also covers another design iv wanted,of the band 36 crazyfists. i found it on one of their hoodies but the picture is far to small and not alot of detail for the tattooist to work with.

my tattooist doesnt usually do custom jobs and i dont have the money either for it. so i was wondering if someone here could redraw it for me and send me a high quality picture of it.

if this is out of the ordinary/annoying request or asking to much, i understand

heres the link to the page that i found the hoody.
    http://shopping.erol.co.uk/product/36-Crazyfists-Rose-Skull-Hoody.html

before ye ask, i would buy the hoody if i wore em/needed one/credit card to buy online.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

That’s really hard to see… but lemme get this straight… basically you want a huddle of skulls and a rose centered above them???

nillox
    Participant
    @nillox

ya basically.
    i wanted the skulls to be the day of the dead skulls though.
    ya i know its tiny, i spent ages looking around for a bigger picture.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.