Firesilver
    Participant
    @firesilver

I want a tattoo to represent my passion for cars and racing.
    I came up with tachometer or speedometer. I have some better drawings but dont have a scanner. Heres a few rough designs i did on photoshop, but i want the actual tach or speedo in the tattoo to look more realistic.

tachwings.jpg
    I kind of like how the checkered flags look like wings in this one since it would mean something since cars have kept me out of a lot of trouble. might draw something up with actual wings that are checkered.

teachd2.jpg
    photo1.jpg

And heres a guy with tach tattoo, cant find many pics of them.
    tachtat.jpg

Any feedback or suggestions? new ideas would be good too.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi Mate. Great idea! Different…..Good artist could pump that out piece of cake. That bottom tattoo looks awsome. 😎

Firesilver
    Participant
    @firesilver

Thanks alot, i’ll have to put some of my drawings up sometime. im gonna keep thinking of a few more ideas then have it drawn uo, trying to keep it under 300$ but i guess i dont have to get it all done at once. also need to think about location

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Good call mate. Placing of your tatt is important. I would love to have a free reign on somebodys arm to do a sleeve of car affiliated stuff. Logos and emblems, V-8s etc. 😀

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

that would look so good on a throat!!!!! sweet

Firesilver
    Participant
    @firesilver

yeah i like tattoos on necks, but i want one i can cover up for jobs and stuff. I want to put it on my shoulder or upper arm, but im not sure how it would look with the checkered flags on the side. I could do it on the inside of my upper arm too. any suggestions for location?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

How bout inside your forearm, can still be covered if need be. And may fit nicely for a good size if you put the fag behind it on an angle? Say, have the top part going out towards the Ten…..And the bottom half out by the 4 & the 5.

Firesilver
    Participant
    @firesilver

another good idea, but i think i want it somewhere a little less noticeable since it wont be anything real small. thanks though

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

what about on your shoulder….that will be easy to cover and will be a good begining to a sleeve on day????ooooo or elbow! thats also easily covered and its not played ou like spiderwebs……just my opinion

Firesilver
    Participant
    @firesilver

yeah i think thats where im gonna end up getting it. and theirs definitely a possibility of me adding on to it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.