LeandraLyn
    Participant
    @leandralyn

If you check out my albums, I already have a checkered flag tatto on my ankle, but since racing and cars is SUCH a hugggeee deal in my life, I want another one.

I don’t really want a lower back tattoo in fear of it being called a “tramp stamp”,
    but after having 7 tattoos and 15 piercings at 18 years old, I’ve been called a lot worse than a tramp.:eek:

I was thinking about getting it either on my lower back, my side like around the fleshy part of my hip, OR around the back of my calf, kinda having it wrap around and what not.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2502718/2/istockphoto_2502718-ace-of-spades-racing-composition.jpg

That is the tattoo.

HELP! please and thank you!:D

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

idea: that would look totally phat on the back of your neck. I’m not into tramp stamps either… and I’ll tell you right now, that if you’re going to do the hip region, make sure it contours to your feminine curves otherwise it’ll look like crap.

LeandraLyn
    Participant
    @leandralyn

Thanks for the opinion!

Only rule I have is, no tattoos showing while I’m in my wedding dress.

Granted I’m not getting married for a while, I’m not sure what the dress will look like.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Haha I totally understand. That’s a good rule to go by. Mine is similar (for now) no ink showing in the work place… example: arms, legs, etc.. I like discrete placement! Good luck in choosing the perfect place for you.

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

idk if you already have a tattoo between your shoulder blades but that would be cool if you put it there. The design you have is going to need to be pretty big so idk how you would fit on your side. Also what about across the center of your back? hope I was of some help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.