skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

Hey guys,

I’m going to try to describe this the best way possible lol. AND PLEASE ANY OTHER THOUGHTS, IDEAS, OR COMMENTS….PLEASE do NOT hold back. PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND COMMENTS. THANK YOU GUYS.

Below is a shirt with a design on it with an amazing picture. It contains 3 of my favorite types of art for a tattoo. I am talking about the skulls, wings, and cross. IMO it is awesome how they have put this together. It would make for an awesome tattoo on the arm and even more on the back. Problem is EVERYONE and there brother, will probly have this shirt, or even get this particular shirt as a tattoo, so i’m trying to think of ways to change it up BUT not destroy it.

316956207_1081046433_0.jpg

I was thinking of replacing the skulls, with one single skull. Below is a picture i have of the nicest skull art i have found. Problem is …correct me if i’m wrong… but the skull seems to fit in more of the tribal family. Hence it will work with the rest of the shirt piece.

316956430_1081047197_0.jpg

Now if i replaced the skulls on the shirt with the single trible skull i guess i would have to change the cross and the wings. Here is a cross that i’m thinking about using pictured below.

316956655_1081048014_0.jpg

Now the wings……..should the wings be replaced with more of a trible wings? Like pictured below?

tribal_wings_.jpg

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

I just noticed i posted this in the wrong section. My mistake…mods please move to the correct section.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

if you have a few days I could work out something for you, it would be digital obviously, but I could keep the general idea of the first image, but make it unique so that others wont have it… Lemme know if you want me to work on it, but it would take a few days with the orders I have now.

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

@Calandryll 27808 wrote:

if you have a few days I could work out something for you, it would be digital obviously, but I could keep the general idea of the first image, but make it unique so that others wont have it… Lemme know if you want me to work on it, but it would take a few days with the orders I have now.

Calandryll, that would be awesome. Yes please take your time as i am in no rush to get this done, since i still have my first piece to be finished. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

no problem, but try to tell me exactly what you want, not what you think it needs to look good, so I know what you want. You mention tribal, but it seems like you only think that because it would go better, but that is not neccesarily true.

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

@Calandryll 27816 wrote:

no problem, but try to tell me exactly what you want, not what you think it needs to look good, so I know what you want. You mention tribal, but it seems like you only think that because it would go better, but that is not neccesarily true.

I want something like whats in the t shirt. Like mentioned above…the t shirt really stand out to me with having the 3 things that i like in tattoos. I just don’t think i should mismatch tribal with the metal/gothic look.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

no you shouldnt, but there is no reason to put any tribal in at all if you dont want it… I can create an image that is like the t-shirt, but different that doesnt have any tribal if you want…

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

Sounds good …lets see what you come up with. Do you think the single skull in the 2nd picture is more tribal? I really like that skull.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

it is sort pf tribal..

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

what do you think of this… it is still ruff, i am gonna work more on it tommorow.

th_skilz1-01.jpg

you would have to take it to the artist and have him redraw it obviously…

also, you can make images you host from photobucket display as clickable thumbnails. just check the one or ones you want, then click generate html/img code at the bottom. one of the options is a thumbnail for message boards code.

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

@Calandryll 27862 wrote:

what do you think of this… it is still ruff, i am gonna work more on it tommorow.

th_skilz1-01.jpg

you would have to take it to the artist and have him redraw it obviously…

also, you can make images you host from photobucket display as clickable thumbnails. just check the one or ones you want, then click generate html/img code at the bottom. one of the options is a thumbnail for message boards code.

WOW it’s amazing that you did that. It’s awesome that you know how to do stuff like that……but NO OFFENSE…i’m not feeling the wings or the design of the cross ( don’t get my wrong, it looks good but just not my style on the wings and cross ). I’m VERY hard to please with stuff like this. SORRY. But that skull you did is lookin pretty awesome.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH THOUGH.

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

Calandryll, What program are you using to make these? Or are you drawing these or what not? I would like to maybe practice myself. But feel free to make some other designs IF YOUR OK WITH IT.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

yea, that is why i make ruff drafts first… I use many programs, but primarily adobe design suite.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.