widowmaker
    @

I’m currently trying to come up with some design ideas for my first tattoo. I’d like it to symbolize the meanings of my children’s names. My son’s name means “hunter” which is easy enough, but I’m struggling with my daughters which means “hard-working”. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:D I’d also prefer to have both symbols incorporated into one tattoo.

tattoowho
    Participant
    @tattoowho

@widowmaker 27164 wrote:

I’m currently trying to come up with some design ideas for my first tattoo. I’d like it to symbolize the meanings of my children’s names. My son’s name means “hunter” which is easy enough, but I’m struggling with my daughters which means “hard-working”. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:D I’d also prefer to have both symbols incorporated into one tattoo.

I decided to do the chinese year symdols for my kids. My daughter is the snake, my son is the dragon.

Skrib
    Participant
    @skrib

Hmm, for your daughter, maybe you could get a snake?

mandymoon12
    Participant
    @mandymoon12

this may sound a big random but ants are the biggest animal sign of hard workworking all you have to do is look on google i am sure there will be someone that can help you out if you can think of something that you would like just private message me and i may be able to come up with something with you but as i said it is up to you but if i keep looking i could help you.

pm me if you think of anything

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.