Mr_Lender
    Participant
    @mr_lender

So after two years of searching I’ve found an image that I want to use as the starting point for my tattoo design. I want it done on my back (large). This is it.
    Priest05.jpg
    I love the pose, the wings, the idea, almost everything about the image. There are a few things I would change however. Firstly I would make him a bit bulkier. I would also make the two top wings bigger, so that the position would remain the same, but they would sort of curl around out at you (almost as if the large feather on the left hand of the picture is the tip of the left wing). I also want to change the blade he’s holding. I’m unsure about whether or not to keep the falling angels in the back, I like them, but I don’t know how they would work.
    What does anyone think? Will it work? Will it look good? Any other suggestions?
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Dr.Doom
    Participant
    @dr-doom

I think it would look great! But I would take the second (back) pair of wings off. But other than that, I would keep it. Great pic! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ryan1126
    Participant
    @ryan1126

I think its a sick idea, but i do agree with the guy above me, i wuldnt use the second pair of wings, and i would use a straight blade knife. other then that im not into demonic stuff but i think that ooks kinda cool, because it is different.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

personally i would keep both sets of wings curved because it would look neater on your back .
    you could search for the angel Azrael or Azriel for more ideas you might find more ideas for colour / style

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.