Daspoolo
Participant
@daspoolo

Hi guys/girls,

I am new to this forum but I am asking you for some advice regarding my first tattoo. I am currently 25 years old and living in Holland. At age 23 I was diagnosed with an AVM(Cluster of misformed vessels) in the right side of my brain. After a long and very heavy period this clump was cut out during a 14-hour surgery on the 13th(on a friday!) of September 2013. After +/- 6 months of recovery I was fully recovered from this heavy surgery and I started picking up my life as it was.
I’ve been thinking about my first tattoo for quite a while now and I’ve decided that I want to get inked somewhere in the next 2 months. My only problem is, I am really bad with thinking of an idea or sketch for my first tattoo. And since this is such a special one for me I want it to be absolutely stunning.

I want to get inked on my right shoulder and it can be quite big. I want it to stretch from the back of my right shoulder to my chest and it may slightly be on my arm. It may contain some text(not essential) but the message has to be in the picture/symbol itself.

So to sum it up ; I want a tattoo about my struggle with the AVM and the way I conquered it and became a stronger and better person after such a hard and long time.

If you guys have any questions or suggestions feel free to post it, i will read it later on!

I will post the final tattoo for sure if U are the one who will bring me the golden idea!

Background info :

25 Years old
Male
Born on 23 Sept.
Caucasian

Greetings!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get this

cool-tribal-tattoo.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Try something like this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.