wanderlust90
Participant
@wanderlust90

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker of this forum but first time posting.

I am looking to add to my back and hoping to somehow tie these tattoos together. As you can see, I now have a pretty nasty scar going through the cross in my back but it’s been over 2 years now so the wound is completely healed. I have been racking my brain for some time now and have pretty much came up with zero concrete ideas on how to tie these two together or even balance out the design with something on the other shoulder blade. I contemplated just having some filigree added to this maybe tying the two together. I am open to a cover up on the cross if you guys think that is possible. I’m really just asking for any input on making this look less like 2 separate images and more like 1 whole design. Thanks in advance everyone. Hopefully this picture works, if not I will correct it

wanderlust90
Participant
@wanderlust90

Correcting the picture….

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s pretty difficult to see what’s going on in those two pieces from such a small image. Is the right one as dark and cluttered today as it looks in that picture?

wanderlust90
Participant
@wanderlust90

@ArniVidar 147843 wrote:

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s pretty difficult to see what’s going on in those two pieces from such a small image. Is the right one as dark and cluttered today as it looks in that picture?

I completely understand what you’re saying. I will get a better picture uploaded

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I think that if you put something on the other shoulder blade, that is a similar size/shape as the flag, then you could ad a bit of background around the cross (maybe leaving an empty oval shape around the whole cross then clouds or rays or something?) that you would get the balance that you are looking for. Also, it will look less unbalanced once the second one is fully healed because the contrast between the two tattoos will be less.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.