luckykunai
    Participant
    @luckykunai

I have been having this ideal tattoo in my head forever now. not that It didn’t come out of the blue but certain things haven’t changed about it over time and the details are all the same… a basic alchemy circle{kind of like in full metal alchemist}.. a sharingan{I know it’s naruto stuff but It represents the elements of the universe com9ing in and changing through play iif I remember right}.. and the four elements of my book worlds{I will not go into here}.. these recurring elements and themes made me realise I do want a tattoo of the theme of transformation.

the real problem is three fold.

1. like my writing everything gets complicated to explain.. if you read it my stories make since.. it’s just explaining what’s in my head.. and not over complicating things… even explaining things that contradict…
    2. doing that while keeping the multiple looks aspect of my ideas… I like the fact you have to use your mind to think about my ideas and can get different things on different passes. other people like that as well…
    3. all that and make things kind of girly and badass while not making that aspect ove4ly lous due to the fact I don’t think going to far in that direction would look god on me..
    4. besides that I have two versions in my head.. one is not fully flushed out.. but the basic of all basics is this…

———————————————————————————-

<li style=”font-weight: 400;”><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>A black alchemy circle that doubles as a dream catcher. It has the symbol for kunoichi and light purple sharingan in the middle..</span>
      <li style=”font-weight: 400;”><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>It has words, cool mind, hot body, wet spirit, dry soul, surrounding the alchemic dream circle. Kind of like how the old alchemist used to think the world was made of hot, dry, wet, and cold…</span>
      <li style=”font-weight: 400;”><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>A pink bolt of lightning.. Light blue energies and purple smoke come off the circle because it is transmuting something bonus points if you can fit a hell butterfly and magic the gathering charms onto the things below the dream catcher that have the black feathers…</span>

p.s. I like to build in other things in a more grand idea but I wanted to give to different versions to give myself idea of what I wanted.. simple but with lots of depth or depth and some complexity.. no I haven’t ever had a tattoo but this idea of the transformative style tattoo has een in my mind since I was 20.. I am 35 now.. and probably will give myself to more years to think it over.. I just wanted opinions… and possible solutions to the above problems,,, my reasoninfg for getting the tattoos is to express inner most self and desires to become certain or embody certain types of aspects.. as represented by types of warriors….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.