Juno Tattoo Designs
@

Hi, My name is Juno and Im a professional tattoo designer. I’ve started a small business about custom tatoo designs: is my on-line studio of custom tattoo designs and flash art.
I have made hundreds (yes, hundreds!) of tattoo designs for people who are looking for a personalized and unique tattoo.

Thanks and enjoy my art!

Juno

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The very least you could do is post actual tattoos on your site not some crap photoshop (not the right word because it doesn’t even look like real people)

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Uhh. What?
I let my tattoo artists do the designing since thats what im paying them for. Why would anyone EVER want to add a middleman to this process? Good luck with your business though.

“Start to finish took 4 weeks”

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

You design tattoos, but you are not a tattooer?

That’s what tattooers do. I’ll pay them and utilize their artistic ability.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

That was a waste of thirty seconds of my life….

Dan
Participant
@dan

I don’t know anyone who would buy a design for a tattoo from an online site ! this is spam at it’s best !

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@NorCalDan 145823 wrote:

this is spam at it’s best !

I have to disagree with you Dan this looks to be Spam at it’s beat

tumblr_lie585elcq1qzgjako1_500.jpg

Dan
Participant
@dan

@buttwheat 145824 wrote:

I have to disagree with you Dan this looks to be Spam at it’s beat

tumblr_lie585elcq1qzgjako1_500.jpg

LOL I have to agree,musubi is one of my favorite foods !

Juno Tattoo Designs
@

@buttwheat 145816 wrote:

The very least you could do is post actual tattoos on your site not some crap photoshop (not the right word because it doesn’t even look like real people)

that’s the idea. It’s just to show the design over the sleeve. Many customers send me pictures of their tattoos but are of poor quality or incomplete.

Juno Tattoo Designs
@

Thanks Jerry. Through my online design system the customer finds a way to redesign every detail of the tattoo (sometimes I do dozens of revisions for months …) impossible in a tattoo shop.

That’s all…

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Still bollocks…

Dan
Participant
@dan

@kittykat200 145837 wrote:

Still bollocks…

and I love the definition of that word LOL “Bollocks” /ˈbɒləks/ is a word of Middle English origin, meaning “testicles”. The word is often used figuratively in British English and Hiberno-English as a noun to mean “nonsense”, an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, or an adjective to mean “poor quality” or “useless”. Similarly, the common phrases “Bollocks to this!” or “That’s a load of old bollocks” generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Juno Tattoo Designs 145835 wrote:

that’s the idea. It’s just to show the design over the sleeve. Many customers send me pictures of their tattoos but are of poor quality or incomplete.

Do you see the connection there? Any tattooist that is crappy enough not to design and or draw their own drawing is not going to turn out a good tattoo this is why your service is shit.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@buttwheat 145842 wrote:

Do you see the connection there? Any tattooist that is crappy enough not to design and or draw their own drawing is not going to turn out a good tattoo this is why your service is shit.

Paint by numbers only tattoos? butt’s right.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Permission denied.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.