Saie
Participant
@saie

Hey guys, just turned 20. Here are my tattoos. Would totally get me on “Bad Ink.”

Criticism appreciated. 😎

First one is my latest one, he’s a Djinni. I’m a big fan of Arabic and Persian mythology, and I’m Persian. I’m actually not all that displeased with this one.

ff33v9.jpg

2gujibl.jpg

2nd is my chest piece, a quote in Farsi by a Persian philosopher named Rumi. It says, “Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do.” I’m sorta raising my arm so it looks a tad crooked.

352g2gh.jpg

3rd is actually my first tattoo, it’s extremely faded and poorly done imo. The curve at the top is my arm, but it’s still slightly off.

2dbqpti.jpg

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve/fix these cheap tat’s, I would definitely appreciate the help.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Stop getting crap tattoos. Find a decent tattooist and have them look at them.

Saie
Participant
@saie

@buttwheat 145218 wrote:

Stop getting crap tattoos. Find a decent tattooist and have them look at them.

Not sure we have any in my town bud, hence the forum post. I went to one of the most “reputable” parlors in town for being fair priced and well done. So can these get improved or not? I’ll even go out of state.

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

honestly, imo, for that last one your best bet is going to be saving up for laser treatments and starting with a clean slate.

Saie
Participant
@saie

@ezrider 145222 wrote:

honestly, imo, for that last one your best bet is going to be saving up for laser treatments and starting with a clean slate.

I’ve definitely considered it, and since it’s pretty faded already it probably wouldn’t be TOO difficult. But first I want to be absolutely sure that it can’t be covered up

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Saie 145220 wrote:

Not sure we have any in my town bud, hence the forum post. I went to one of the most “reputable” parlors in town for being fair priced and well done. So can these get improved or not? I’ll even go out of state.

Is your town Bud or am I bud?

Where are you at we can help you find a good tattooist pal

Saie
Participant
@saie

@buttwheat 145228 wrote:

Is your town Bud or am I bud?

Where are you at we can help you find a good tattooist pal

You’re bud, buddy. 😎 not in any bad way.

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Lot of places have high ratings, the place I personally went to had 4.5 stars. It’s confusing.

And is my Djinni bad? I actually like that one, but I guess artists can see line-work / shading and such better than I could.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Saie 145229 wrote:

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Lot of places have high ratings, the place I personally went to had 4.5 stars. It’s confusing.

And is my Djinni bad? I actually like that one, but I guess artists can see line-work / shading and such better than I could.

wait,are you going off something like YELP ?

@Saie 145220 wrote:

and stop looking for a deal,you said it yourself that cheaptattoo.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Saie 145229 wrote:

Don’t go by a tattoo places rating on some site. Tattoo studios do not tattoo you tattooists do.

Let me think of someone in new Mexico

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I just checked the Brag Art List and New Mexico is in a bit of a ‘dead zone’ for talented artists. But, trust me, it is worth it to travel to get good work. I suggest a road trip to Hell City at the end of the month, just to see what kind of talent is out there. And you might be able to talk to a few artists there to see what your options are (cover vs. laser).

Saie
Participant
@saie

Awe, shat. I did go based on website reviews, I just hope my tattoos can be fixed. So what’s a legitimate way to find a good artist, anyway? I appreciate the help.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Do what butt said.

Saie
Participant
@saie

@buttwheat 145252 wrote:

Jose Lopez looks legit https://instagram.com/joselopez_lowridertattoo

Sick, located in Orange County, CA. Got fam there, could possibly check him out this summer with fuller pockets.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Saie 145268 wrote:

Sick, located in Orange County, CA. Got fam there, could possibly check him out this summer with fuller pockets.

Crap I thought he as in New Mexico

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.