rmf
@

To start off I wanna say that I am 18 years old and just finished Fire school and am currently enrolled for the Fall EMT program. My brother is an Army Ranger and I would like for my tattoo to display OUR chosen professions. We have a GREAT relationship with eachother as he has been my best friend and brother since birth. Also I wanted our religion to be incorporated into it I hope you like any thought will be greatly appreciated I wanna have this perfected before it is put on my skin thanks everyone!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm249/rodneyferreira/Tattoo.jpg

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm249/rodneyferreira/?action=view&current=Tattoo.jpg

Tattoo.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wait until you put some time in as a fire fighter/ paramedic before you go with the tattoo otherwise you will be that guy you know the douche guy.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;92784 wrote:
Wait until you put some time in as a fire fighter/ paramedic before you go with the tattoo otherwise you will be that guy you know the douche guy.

That’s interesting. My closest friend who I’ve known for almost 35 years and has been a fireman for almost 25 would definitely agree. He’s a tough son of a bitch who would say you have to earn a tattoo like this and just completing school doesn’t cut it. Not trying to sound like a dick and i respect you’re “chosen profession” but until you’ve really paid your dues in life or death situations you’re not ready for that type of tattoo. Agree or not, I think that’s a common feeling amongst the true fire veterans and I agree with buttwheat it wouldn’t go over well with many members. And when you are ready and have earned it, lose some of that script. Religion or not, all that writing will take away from the tattoo. I wish my buddy was on here because it would be more legit coming from a 25 year vet than from me.
Good luck with everything though.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

You’re a fireman and you want a tattoo of a fireman?

Get a sexy pin-up in firefighter outfit instead. Forget the army guy and the religious stuff. Those can be separate tattoos. And I agree with Adler about losing the words. That’s what the bible is for.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t know why, but this lyrics springs to mind when I see this.

Offspring wrote:
Now, he’s getting a tattoo, yeah, he’s gettin’ ink done
He asked for a 13, but they drew a 31
Friends say he’s trying too hard and he’s not quite hip
But in his own mind, he’s the, he’s the dopest trip
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.