backinburntcity
Participant
@backinburntcity

So, in my last thread, I came off like a cocky douche, and was subsequently humbled, if you don’t remember. I’m here again because I got my first tattoo finally:

My original design:

I love it, and my artist was fantastic. He said usually when people bring in stuff they’ve drawn, he has to change it around a lot, but he recreated my design almost perfectly. So, thanks for talking me out of my very first idea.

Anyway, I have a question. It’s been a few days but it’s not scabbing yet. It looks exactly the same as when I left the shop (about 3 days ago), and I couldn’t see any blood or plasma when I took the bandage off after the first night.

Is this normal? Is it a good thing/weird thing?

Thanks for reading if you did.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Some tattoos don’t scab at all.Your probably won’t it doesn’t look like there was a need to overwork the skin at all. You should start to peel today or tomorrow on it.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

I don’t think you could ask for a better transfer. Looks good and congrats.

Adler
Participant
@adler

People and tattoos heal differently and at different paces. With all that black hope you don’t scab, you wouldn’t want to potentially lose ink.

backinburntcity
Participant
@backinburntcity

Cool, I’m relieved. And apparently if I do lose some ink in the healing process I can go back to the shop within the next few weeks and get it retouched free of charge, so I don’t have to worry about that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.