cheshirecat
Participant
@cheshirecat

iv draw in up alot bigger then i want it when i take it to be done will they beable to get to the right size ?can never draw the same thing twice :/
lol its the libra sign and iv draw a devil to symboliz the balance of good and bad
feeedback please 🙂
libra.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Yes.

-They will resize it accordingly, and clean it up for you.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Don’t mean to be an arse,but you need to let your artist use this as an idea
I’m not really feeling this:(

But thats just my opion:cool:

bubsymunster
Participant
@bubsymunster

You definately need to let your artist clean this up for you before getting it done, and yes they should be more then happy to resize it for you.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Some designs may seem like good ideas, in theory. The size is not the issue here. The sketch is far away from a design ready to become a tattoo. Have a professional rework this for you. This needs a lot of work.
The rule I follow is: If you have to explain what the design IS,:eek: then it wont be a very good finished tattoo.

Stu
Participant
@stu

Could be a good start in priciple but really does need some work as the lines don’t work like wings going through each other. Also not being rude but what is the bit on the left supposed to be? as kinda looks like a tube with wings- but get a tattooist to earn thier money and draw it up from that 🙂

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Whilst I get the principle which will make a good tattoo my concern is the sizing. A pro artist can sketch up something clean and detailed but if you go smaller than that the details are going to be cramped and blur with time.

Talk it over with the artist as you may have to compromise on the level of detail if you want to go smaller.

Take Care
Matthew

Bertgrimm
Participant
@bertgrimm

I agree with evryone else u need to take this design to a tattoo artist as a base idea and let him/her run with it and clean it up and i think it will be a cool tat.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

dont rush in getting this and get your artist to work on your design .
looks far too cartoonish to me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.