sa_stalker
@

so i just started tattoing about 2 months ago. completely self taught. i have 2 cousins that own tattoo shops. Lowrider tattoo. my cousin is very reputable he has been featured in lowrider tattoo magazine. but anyway. i am completely selft taught as my cousin is. I do practice keen hygiene when i tattoo. here is some of my work. give me ur opinions on it. good or bad. 🙂
LINKS REMOVED

sorry about the picture quality. i dont have a good camera since my son dipped it in the toilet. and my friends have a bad habit of taking a picture of the tattoos before they are wiped clean ex. the dove tattoo. sorry about that.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- Like I say to every person who DOESN’T introduce themselves to the forums; PLEASE take a second to properly introduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section of the forums. It’s in the very top part…. WHY? Because it’s something nice that we do here, and gives us a chance to get to know a thing or two about the person behind the posts.

2-We don’t allow unliscensed tattoo discussion here. So we can’t discuss
tips&tricks” with you. Also, we don’t agree with or welcome self-taught scratchers…. WHY? Because this is a social forum, a place for others to discuss various aspects of body modification and art work…NOT a learning forum. And, if we did allow and promote unliscensed tattoo discussion then we would be encoruaging others/helping others to ruin someone elses skin.

3- I have no comments on your work, as it looks very BASIC and unimpressive.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

GO READ THE FORUM RULES

unlicensed tattooing posts are not allowed on this forum

TOPIC CLOSED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sum tattoos ive done.’ is closed to new replies.