65dos
Participant
@65dos

So I took a quick sketch I found on a blog and inked it in Photoshop.

winged_hussars005.jpg

to

dayum.png

Any ideas to make it easier to tattoo? I think I’m getting it done at Red9ine in Toronto.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Looks pretty sweet. As for making it easier? not sure but your artist, or whoever you go to, should be able to clean up the lines.

Where are you getting it placed?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Yeah your artist can take your design and really fine tune it.

65dos
Participant
@65dos
Blue1;56593 wrote:
Looks pretty sweet. As for making it easier? not sure but your artist, or whoever you go to, should be able to clean up the lines.

Where are you getting it placed?

Probably on my upper back, don’t know how big yet. I wanna get big enough to get as much detail as possible with keeping the price under a grand and making it look good with the placement.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

If I had wings, I would never ride a horse

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
ontwo;56715 wrote:
If I had wings, I would never ride a horse

LOL! good point.

I like the design anyway though. Does it mean anything?

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

I like the design as-is. It looks like stained glass. I say go for it. I would do it about 10-12 inches across centered between the shoulder blades. The outline done with a 9l would rock. IMHO

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

I like the sketch….looks like Derek Hess work, without the death and blood of course. ha

But its a neat design I would say…I would say in the finall piece, it would look really god, and add some needed depth, if there were dust kicking up from the horses hooves. You got it in there a little, but it would lok really nice if it actually ran across his hind legs (kinda like smoke)

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

if you want any detail in it you will need to go large 😀

RainDerp
Participant
@rainderp

That is just excellent.

I think it would look slightly better if you made it a bit abstract though, maybe with smoke or less defined lines. I don’t know.

Looks great.

Amok
Participant
@amok
RainDerp;99920 wrote:
That is just excellent.

I think it would look slightly better if you made it a bit abstract though, maybe with smoke or less defined lines. I don’t know.

Looks great.

This thread is 2 years old, I’d say the guy has already gotten his tattoo by now…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Cool design dude, be sure to post pictures when your done.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;99943 wrote:
Cool design dude, be sure to post pictures when your done.

Wardy the thread is 2 years old just like Amok said the post before yours. fucking retard

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;99950 wrote:
Wardy the thread is 2 years old just like Amok said the post before yours. fucking retard

Not very nice, Im telling 🙁 I didn’t know it was two year’s old because i haven’t been on the forum long and didn’t bother reading the second page i just went straight to reply after seeing the design.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Derp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.