r0cknry
Participant
@r0cknry

Hey everyone, i got my first tattoos done by my cousin who is a professional tattoo artist, however he didnt do the greatest of job. I really like the font I chose, but now it is getting a little boring to me and i want to add something to give it a little more flair. I dont want to add anything big, or anything too crazy, but maybe change up the font a little bit or add some kind of cool squiggles?

Does anyone have any ideas for me? The tattoos are of my brothers first and middle name on my wrist by the way.

Photo7-1.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1-If you’re new here, which you are; you really SHOULD introduce yourself to us FIRST in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section of the forums.

2-WRONG SECTION, this is NOT flashwork… this should be posted under INKED SKIN.

3-Anyways, you should throw like some stars or “squiggles” around it.

4-Why not just go big, and get a portrait of your brother? Go big or go home…

r0cknry
Participant
@r0cknry

hah, no I could never get anything that big, I would die of pain! I just cant think of what kind of squiggles i would do!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
r0cknry;55072 wrote:
hah, no I could never get anything that big, I would die of pain! I just cant think of what kind of squiggles i would do!

Sounds like you’re a sissy then.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Best thing to do is have a look on google and see if theres any patterns there that you like that you could take along to the artist. x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

There are several things you could add without making it huge.

You could go for a celtic knot around the ink.

As suggested stars or comets etc

Could have some fog or wind bars (or general shading added to expand it)

You could always have shadow drops added to the tattoo.

Scrolls can be wrapped around them or just add some more copperplate swirls.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.