april_x
Participant
@april_x
4190149038_da18b10373.jpg

Watercolour and pencil crayon, 18x18cm.
Went for a different colour scheme, using a blood red in the hourglass to represent pain that I’ve gone through in my short life (both physical and mentally, particularly my spinal surgeries as a young child, and battling 6 years of self harm). Before, I didn’t see myself as having a future or escaping depression, but at nearly 20 years of age I’ve finally found ambition and hope 🙂

x

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Haha I was pretty depressed myself before 20.
At about 20, which is …now, I’ve realized everything is gonna be okey, ah and I’m not suffering from anorexia anymore, not doing anymore self hardming which I used to do for a few years and I’m a lot happier each and every day!
I guess it’s something that comes with the age. Haha
Anyway life’s great and everything is for the better!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

thats another very good piece of art, im sorry to hear that your life has been uncertain upto now, its good to hear that you are back on the track of life…

it would also be great to see you interacting in other posts rather than just posting your artwork !

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Damnit, I wish I had talent like that or any talent for that matter (outside of the bedroom) 😀

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;55809 wrote:
Damnit, I wish I had talent like that or any talent for that matter (outside of the bedroom) 😀

Hahahahaha 😀

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Very nice piece of artwork, you have alot of talent , keep it up

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

There are not many designs where I want to rip my shirt off and say to my artist slam that baby on there…

This is one of them and bad health aside I am sorely tempted as I have been toying with a similar design.

If I do go ahead with a chest piece can I ask permission to use this as a source of inspiration? (the artist will draw his own up from the pics).

That is really looking sweet.

Take Care
Matthew

vala
Participant
@vala

very nice piece!:) you have a gift!

april_x
Participant
@april_x
Sherav;55863 wrote:
There are not many designs where I want to rip my shirt off and say to my artist slam that baby on there…

This is one of them and bad health aside I am sorely tempted as I have been toying with a similar design.

If I do go ahead with a chest piece can I ask permission to use this as a source of inspiration? (the artist will draw his own up from the pics).

That is really looking sweet.

Take Care
Matthew

Sure thing, go for it 🙂 xx

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

You have a very lovely art style. Good luck with whatever is helping you look on the brighter side of things.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Let me say …..
SMOKIN!! design:cool:
Amazing art
maybe just a little more black in the roses
Cool

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.