brittx3
Participant
@brittx3

So my birthday is next thursday (december 17th) and I plan on giving myself a tattoo on my chest. Its two doves and a banner and in the banner I want it to say “Con amore, guadiamo al cielo” which is “With love, look to the sky” in italian. but I cant decide on a banner or the kind of script that i want. any ideas?

and I have a pretty decently high tolerance for pain, but im still wondering, if anyone (guy or girl) has had a chest piece done, is the collar bone the worse part? let me hear your feedback.

thanks guys & gals !

:DBritt

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

my new tattoo is more on my shoulder than chest but part of the wing went on the collar bone and i didnt find it painful at all, just felt odd because you can feel all the vibrating go through all your bones .. freaky

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Well congrats for the 17th.

I would think that something elegant would go nicely and the banner is dependent on the style of doves really.

If you are going old school I would suggest a thick scroll like banner to suit otherwise maybe something with a little more flair such as a lattice style?

Would love to see the finished job (the ink not your boobs before anybody starts lol :p)

I have heard it can be uncomfortable directly on the collar bones where others just complain of the vibration but I am sure you can cope no issues.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

The chest feels the same all over, not worse over the sternum in my opinion. There was one spot close to my collarbone though that I couldn’t feel a thing, it didn’t last long though ๐Ÿ™‚
Having said that, I don’t have a pair of boobs either, so I don’t know what the pain factor is on those.

brittx3
Participant
@brittx3

dove-tattoo.jpg

thats the dove im going for. Im not really even sure its a dove lol but I love it. and i was thinking about instead of doing black & gray shading doing some kind of color, like maybe a light blue or something.
but thanks for the help, im still looking to see if i can find anything that catches my eye. I might have my guy just draw up a banner and see if i like it, hes pretty good at surprising me.

and my tattoo isnt going on my boobs just right above lol. But ill definitely post some pictures as soon as its done.

thanks again guys, youre always so helpful ๐Ÿ˜€

oh, and did i mention that im just turning 18 ? lol

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I like the bird and the overall idea. As for the boob and collarbone, I found the area below my nipple toward my ribs was much more painful than the collarbone. My collarbone was sensitive but very tolerable. Let’s see the finished product when you get it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.