Helsinki Harlot
Participant
@helsinki-harlot

So, last time I made a topic I asked for some brain storming on a tattoo. I’ve finally decided on one.

New_Tattoo__Memorial_Piece_by_Helsinki_Harlot.png

I don’t think I want color on the pocket watch, I just want it to be shaded. -not sure what colors would work well-
The color scheme for it I decided that while staying true to the flower colors I wanted to be more new style of tattoo vs. traditional.

Some flower meanings, the one’s outside of the ( ) are the ones I’m applying to this tattoo.

AZALEA – Take Care of Yourself for Me, (Temperance, Fragile Passion, Chinese Symbol of Womanhood)

IRIS -Faith, Hope, Wisdom and Valor, ( Your Friendship Means so Much to Me, Fleur-de-lis, Emblem of France, My Compliments)

Forget Me No- True love, hope, remembrance, memories.

Also, that chain is going to wrap around my shoulder and go down, the Iris will be on my left shoulder and the pocket watch on the left side of my chest going up.

There’s text I want to go with it, that I haven’t finalized yet and not sure if I can make work “Live Laugh learn Love”.

Gonna be about $300 or so 2 sessions (maybe).

:3 Comments? Ideas?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Very interesting design.
I can tell you put A LOT of thought into this one.

Looking forward to seeing the finish product.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i like the style of the 1st watch

Helsinki Harlot
Participant
@helsinki-harlot

Biker; Thank you. I’ve been struggling with something for it since I found out he died. I’ve finally been able to find all the perfect things that describe what I feel, the positives. At first I wanted a sad tattoo,but, I thought, in the future, when I was ok, would I want a sad reminded or something that celebrates him?

Butterfly; Thank you. :3 I included all of the stages of it so people could see what it looked in in each medium.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Pic did not work for me 🙁 (poss because I am at work)
However the design sounds lovely and I am sure it will make a great tattoo design.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.