Nomad182
Participant
@nomad182

I need an edited design of the tribal spikes tattoo in my album.Can anyone help please?Its going across the back like daniel aggers.
Thanks

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Nomad182;50281 wrote:
I need an edited design of the tribal spikes tattoo in my album.Can anyone help please?Its going across the back like daniel aggers.
Thanks

could you be a little more specific….. the image dont really give us jack shit to go off for the design itself

Nomad182
Participant
@nomad182

Ok i figured out the design.but can anyone help with the meaning of the chinese characters??

tszkm
Participant
@tszkm

There appears to be two Chinese characters in the picture:

They both mean “Tiger”. The one on the left shoulder blade is correctly written. The one on the right shoulder blade, unfortunately, is mirror-imaged. In other words, it doesn’t mean anything at all.

It might seem like a small mistake, but in Chinese it’s a big one. It did take me a few seconds before actually recognizing the word is mirror-imaged (before that, I just thought it was jibberish). Imagine the English word “Tiger” being spelled backwards, as “Regit” — you could tell someone it’s “Tiger” spelled backwards, but it still doesn’t give it a meaning.r

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.