killadore
    Participant
    @killadore

Holy mess…
    Exactly how much did you darken the photos to make the lines more visible? Are they just light lines in real life? Because then it might be possible to save this if the tattoo artist finds even darker shades that he/she can draw over the existing design. A really good coloring job might do the trick. Adding flowers or a pattern to tie the diamonds together might also be a good idea, yeah. I’m not sure I understand the idea with paint dripping off of the diamonds, if you elaborate on that idea, it might be easier to come up with a design that takes the focus off of them 😉
    I could try to draw you a new tattoo, I do tattoo designs..But I can’t really do the tattooing job myself, so I don’t know how much that helps…
    Hope you didn’t pay the bastard for this.

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet

How the heck do idiots like this sleep at night?

Seen this post a few times now, and every time I have the same reaction, If I done something like
    that to someone, it would worry me senseless, these kinda people just don’t have a conscience! 😡

It truly saddens me when I see this kinda stuff

queenisis
    Participant
    @queenisis

i’m going to have to agree with everyone in this thread….
    DO NOT GET IT COLORED!!! PLEASE!
    you have a better chance of a good cover-up without it being already colored…..

goodluck!

amanaman11
    Participant
    @amanaman11

i think part of your idea can be saved mixed with part cover up, just find a decent artist, talk with them and im sure the ideas will come…

PsychoticInk
    Participant
    @psychoticink

As bad as it may seem I have seen worse. Alot of great ideas have been stated. From complete cover-ups to having an experianced PROFESSIONAL tattooist to finish this up for you. The out of wack lines can be power lined a bit to straighten them up a bit. Some crafty shade work followed by some intense vibrent colors and maybe a little fill work would bring it back to life.

PsychoticInk
    Participant
    @psychoticink

I ran across this design, it may just give ya some ideas on what you may be able to do to fix it up again. Of coarse you can play with them in numerous ways to tweak it to your tastes but here it is.

Inkz
    @

Don’t worry! It’ll be fixed! 😉

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy

Same as others have said hun, dont go back to this idiot and tell others to keep away from them. Im sure it can be fixed by the right artist 😀
    X

Vakyrja
    Participant
    @vakyrja

Poor you. That looks like the “artist” didn’t even stencil the diamonds on first. 🙁 The biggest diamond looks like a purse because it’s duplicated, it looks like two 2D layers instead of a 3D diamond with a shadow.

Maybe, just maybe a good tattoo artist would be able to mask that horror by adding decent shading, if you really want the diamonds instead of a complete cover-up. Good luck finding the best solution, and give the amateur who did that tattoo a knee in the balls from me.

ontwo
    Participant
    @ontwo

I have nothing to add. Everyone here has given you great advice. Keep us posted on the progress.

Benjaminho
    Participant
    @benjaminho

tell us the shop name so we can spread the word lol

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

This chick hasn’t been on the forums since forever.
    But I’m curious to see if she ever got them fixed or anything

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.