Nenita
    Participant
    @nenita

hell-o, this is my first official post here ^_^ i just got an intresting book from tattodesigns.lyksp.com, it is about celtic runes and i kind of like that, i am thinking about getting one of the runes tattooed, but i want to know what you guys think first.

eiwhaz.jpg

This is the Eiwhaz rune!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Looks very nice most were just depicted with the simple top and bottom slashes above the single line.
    I especially like the extra line work and will make a very nice tattoo.

Take Care
    Matthew

Nenita
    Participant
    @nenita

;D I think im having it on my leg or arm because of it’s meaning…

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey there , um I hate to throw a spanner into the works but you seem a little hesitant, the fact that you ask what we think first, you’ve just found the design, the meaning of the word “rune” (mystery) and you look like an open minded person and I could be totally wrong !, I am sorry if it sounds negative but you do need to be certain of your choice after all its permanent. Good luck Hoani.

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

what exactly is the meaning of the rune, im ill educated in this department but curious?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Its quite sweet, would make a nice wrist or foot tattoo

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

are you by chance a follower of paganism?

JoeyBear
    Participant
    @joeybear

Does it symbolize something special in your life? You’re gonna be asked 1000s of times what it means or why you got it so be prepared. Is the simplicity why you like it? Since it’s just a few lines, make sure you go to someone who knows what they’re doing so the lines look perfect. There’s no room for errors with this one.

Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.