Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Blood Money

Growing up everybody wanted to make a lot of cash and were not shy how. I always used to think it was kind of ironic where ppl would get blasted over the most banal of bullshit.

I remember some song where the guy is banging about having his cap peeled back and how he is going to make the money before they do. inspired this.

Graffiti Heads

My eldest brother (on the right) used to hang round with some seriously evil dudes as they were all mental I decided to do a sketch with em both.

And yes that was his usual look of disdain. (lmao).

City Life

I had a friend who was mixed race (Japanese and West Indian) – nice guy who loved the city life. He got knifed to death stopping some old lady getting mugged. They never caught the guy. This is my memorial piece. In fact was the last piece I ever drew.

I had a car accident which meant I had to relearn a lot of stuff and I never bothered to pick up art as a hobby again.

I think perhaps because the ‘humour’ I saw was never really there.

Feel free to comment I know it all needs a lot more attention to detail.

Also the quality is a bit naff as I have hadd it against plastic for over 10 years and I think it smudged the inks as I took em out but cannot be helped.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

are they done in brail ?????

sorry mate but wheres the images :confused:

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Lol

They did work but I went and deleted the wrong folder by mistake. Must have removed root source of pics.

I will re-add em later

Matthew

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

lol… ill be waiting mathew….

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Ok attempt 2

Blood Money

Graffiti Heads

City Life

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

original hip hop bombing work, seen in all the best subways and youth club walls, i still think you should do some recent ones that are old school style tattoo related graffiti work…

get them bloody pens out mate 😉

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

doesnt look like it worked on my end mate….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.