Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

As Tattman has kindly let me critique his work I figured I would put up some stuff I drew way back in the 90’s.
    I have not lifted a finger since then to draw but my first ‘serious’ piece was an old school portrait.

As a bit of a background both my brothers and father were artists in their spare time and forced me into it even though I had no interest.

The shading and mouth etc need a hell of a lot of work but back in my teens I was actually quite pleased with this.

I guess I spent much of my time doing graffiti style as this annoyed my family as I would not take things seriously.

Speaking of humour my eldest brother did not have any in fact he was a serious sociopath – but i think I captured him quite well in this sketch (not that he liked it one bit).

This Is England – was my thoughts on the gun culture that was spiralling during the early 90’s. It was everyday stuff for me so I saw the humourous side to it.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

great shading mate

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Ok Try again.. lmao

Old School

Brother Portrait

This Is England

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

they certainly have the street art feeling about them mate…. i would like to see some of your newer work…. as now you will be leaning towards tattoo related images.

great work tho matt “thumbs up” 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.