PinkChocobo
    @

Hi all,

I’m looking at getting a detailed and heavily shaded black and white back piece. The design is a bit too cluttered and complicated. I would love to get it done as is, but overtime I fear the images will bleed together and I’ve already got the same response from the artist I contacted.

Can any one give me an opinion from an artist’s perspective as to what can’t be done and what can be done? I know some of this is dependent on the artist who is going to do the work, and I need to do a consultation with them to decide on some things. The reason I’m asking this on a forum is that the shop is a really far drive and I want to bring in a bunch of versions of this design to see if it would help reduce the clutter enough to keep most of the original design intact as well as eliminate the need for multiple consultations.

I’m a graphic designer and I’m attempting to “help”, but I know too little about actually tattooing to properly “help” eliminate all the elements that are impossible to tattoo or that won’t work for other reasons. So far I’ve just eliminated the background sketching and replaced it with solid black and removed the landscape/star background because I’m not getting that part done (for some reason my membership does not include having the ability to open attachments… so I can’t upload that one)

Please offer suggestions or opinions, I’m open to anything!

The original is also located at: http://texarcana.com/texa009.html

Thanks,
    Jessica

texa009_01.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.