tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

ok well ive had no luck int eh other thread so maybe i might get a few comments here.

ok well i have one more design that is awaiting to be inked….

this one is as you guessed it,. a ned kelly design… i designed it myself and had a freind sketch it up in one of our sit downs.

this photo can be viewed in my albums…. work is still to be done on it and i will post the finished result soon int eh days to come…..

it is not complete yet but will be black and grey with highlights of colour through it. eg… a brown high light through the scrolls and a rusted colouring high light to the helmet to keep that cast iron appeal. it will also have a smokey effect as a back ground behind the helmet which will follow on above it.

i will post the finished product in this thread when i get it done. hoping to do it in a few weeks time.

this design is to go on my left shoulder blade to compliment my southern cross design which is on my right shoulder. if you look in my albums you will find my back shot. please let me know of any ideas on how i can improve the design…

im calling my artist tomorrow and am hoping for a sit down on monday and possibly a start in teh same sit down…..

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

This a really nice pic. Unfortunatly i am not that artistic and i have had trouble designing the ones I have. But i think it is really good and i like your other ones to. just wanted to let you know!!!

Katie. xxxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.