GDare
    Participant
    @gdare

Hey Guys,

I’ve been working on this idea for a tattoo of two Celtic dragons. One will be blue, calm/happy and the other will be red, anger/rage. A sort of yin yang kind of thing, came up with it because I’m a Gemini and its very fitting. I’m going with the Celtic dragons and knots because I’m mostly Irish, look like a viking, and love Celtic stuff.

The dragons will take up a good amount of my left arm and their tongues will turn into knots and branch off to my back and chest and maybe meet with another tattoo on my right arm, I’ll figure that part out later.

Here’s a picture of my general idea, i have some changes to make but I’ll do that when i meet with an artist. And yes i realize the red dragon’s face looks shitty… i suck with photo shop. Also the colors are going to be much darker, etc. Let me know what you think of the idea and design, not so much the picture. Thanks

2dragonscq9.jpg
    http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2dragonscq9.jpg

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

im really not sure bout that one dude….. yet again with some change. new shit may come to light…
    good luck…

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

i like it G, the only think i would do is maybe use a darker blue and red but thats me, other than that i thinks its a cool tat.

przek
    Participant
    @przek

The idea is great to put to contrasting ideas into one picture: fire and water, calmness and anger. But when I look to the picture I do see this idea. Try somehow to show it more. Maybe make a fight between them? Bit overall I like it

Crossed Up
    Participant
    @crossed-up

I think its a sweet idea, good luck with it

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

i really like the idea… i think the blue is a nice calming color but for anger id say make it a lil more red but then it might not look right… whatever ou choose im sure it will be a sweet tatt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.