nomisbrowning
    Participant
    @nomisbrowning

Heyy, i’ll just introduce myself.. i’m Simon, 16 years old, living in manchester, england.. ive not been doing tattoo designs for too long but ever since i have, i’ve loved it so much!

my latest design is a koi fish which i drew earlier today, and have coloured it on photoshop..
    so yeah, tell me what you think please!

KoiFish.png

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

now thats a pretty cool design.m upload them to your album manager just under your username and we will be able to rate them too.

Do you have many others too?

nomisbrowning
    Participant
    @nomisbrowning

Haha thanks a lot! I’m creating a new portfolio so I’m making more yes.. but if you want to see two more of my designs just go to my deviantart which is http://nomisbrowning.deviantart.com/

The Hannya i’m not very pleased with, so I’m going to be doing that again. The sugar skull is alright but a bit off aligned etc.

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

well its not that bad of a design but stop the photoshop coloring and get yourself some markers. Tattooing has nothing to do with digital work. It’s not like they print a tattoo on your skin.

tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

hey they some kool designs, if your comfortable with using photoshop then keep at it. doesnt matter if you do your work on the computer, markers or just a pencil, end of the day its just flash. as long as the tattooist can see the design and what colours they are then they can tattoo it, like the last person said, it doesnt get printed on, well it doesnt get put on with markers either it gets tattooed, so if your happy with photoshop then keep using it as its seems to be workin for you, your work looks really good!!

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi mate. Fine drawing skills you have. Keep at it buddy! You may make a good tattooist if you ever pursue it. On ya!

jakecpunut
    Participant
    @jakecpunut

Dang, i wish i had learned to draw when i was younger.. i have always loved art and wanted to draw.. i guess it’s never too late huh?

Nice drawings!

http://jakecpunut.com/2008/09/my-tattoos-and-what-they-mean/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.