TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

tattooface.jpg

Very nicely done tat, but again, WHY??

Maybe it is so he can say he has eyes in the back of his head! (ohhh, sorry)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Still a very ugly tatt, I’m not sure where people are going with work like that. After all the beautiful headwork you could go for, I’ll never understand why people choose the tacky cheap looking silly unthoughtout stuff. But hey, we are all in it to be a little individual in our own right and do what we like with what we’ve got, but I do think I’d kill an artist if he put that shit on my head.
    Everyone to their own in this game!!:eek:

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

@scrubmuncher 22689 wrote:

Still a very ugly tatt, I’m not sure where people are going with work like that. After all the beautiful headwork you could go for, I’ll never understand why people choose the tacky cheap looking silly unthoughtout stuff. But hey, we are all in it to be a little individual in our own right and do what we like with what we’ve got, but I do think I’d kill an artist if he put that shit on my head.
    Everyone to their own in this game!!:eek:

AGREED!!! Although, we can’t see the person’s face, maybe it is a self portrait. :p

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Not sure I like that.hmmmmmmmmmmmm…As long as he likes it I suppose.:confused:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.