TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Um…well, at least he can say he is packin’ – not sure what good it is going to do.

guntattoo.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

people get shot for less in the underground in the UK!!
    Again not my thing, but brings happiness to someone, I like it on others!

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

At least the person has a decent stomach with some muscle to it, can you image it on a big beer belly?!?

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

I was thinking a bullet hole in his foot might be a good idea for his next tattoo

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

i have seen this photo before and like in previous discusions where does the end of the gun go or point? would look a bit pathetic when you are trying to impress a ladie in the bedroom and you have a gun tattoo randomly placed on your lower stomach. I have also woundered if there is a end on the gun or not?

bit lame in my eyes to be honest! A gun wouldnt sit that straight if it was tucked in his jeans anyway :p

but hey each to their own, he likes it thats all that matters!

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

thats just sad…

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Haha. I always have to wonder about tattoos that offer little more than a cheap laugh. I mean, at some point, it’s just not funny anymore, right? Then what? 😛 The lack of meaning is bound leave you feeling dissatisfied in the long run.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@TargetTattoo 22958 wrote:

At least the person has a decent stomach with some muscle to it, can you image it on a big beer belly?!?

Oh God! *shivers* ick ick!! Damn Im tryna eat too LOL

@Libertine 23713 wrote:

I was thinking a bullet hole in his foot might be a good idea for his next tattoo

FANTASTIC idea!!! LMAO

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

nothing to say to this…..
    i agree with the bullet wound…..

maybe he is compensating for something…..

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Ha…Its different, wouldnt go down too well over here

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

i think its a bit wanna be gansta, a scare tacktic maybe, who no”s if thats his think good luck 2 him!

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

i think its a bit wanna be gangsta! maybe a scare tacktic, but if thats his thing good luck 2 him, to bad if he crosses sum1 that is really packing and see’s that tat, i wonder if it would get covered up……

przek
    Participant
    @przek

On the back side there is a bullet hole

Allanlikestabasco
    Participant
    @allanlikestabasco

these are just a bit silly especially a walther that isnt cool, ive seen some old style six shooters done pointing inward and down on either side and they looked okay but only as part of something bigger, is it an intimidatory tactic,if so its a bit lame.but hey who the hell am i to judge.

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

That the barrell comes just below the leg his surfing shorts LMAO!!!;) Definately over compensating and he is not always going to have a washboard stomach now is he!!! YUK 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.