Just released a new Book: Illustrative Asian Flowers – Tattoo Artist’s Reference Book: Volume 1 – Peony, Cherry Blossom, Lotus and Chrysanthemum
For a working Tattooer this book pays for itself many times over, with over 300 Line Drawing Peony, Cherry Blossom, Lotus and Chrysanthemum designs for Tattooers by a Tattooer! 8.5 x 11 inch Coil Bound Book -89 pages of line drawings, photocopy-ready and stencil machine friendly. 3/4 views designs, Mandalas, Horizontal and vertical compositions, the growth cycle of a Peony, Cherry Blossom, Lotus and Chrysanthemum and as well as half sleeve placement examples.
The book has over 300 Illustrative Peony, Cherry Blossom, Lotus and Chrysanthemum Line drawings inside! If someone cannot find an Asian flower they like after flipping through this Book, then they do not want one!
The power of a line drawing, as a tool in the hands of a Artistic Tattooer is that if you gave the exact same line drawing to 5 Tattoo artists, they would all add their own personal touches and personal style of coloring and embellishments, so that you would get 5 distinct Tattoos outcomes from the common source. As another example of the power of a line drawing, as a tool in the hands of a Artistic Tattooer, is that even the same Tattooer could finish the same line drawing differently, 5 different ways and enjoy each fresh application with the new opportunity to do it differently, color or black and grey, different flourishes and embellishments, a little of this and a little of that, voila, magic. That is the power and versatility of a line drawing.
For a working Tattooer this Illustrative Peony, Cherry Blossom, Lotus and Chrysanthemum drawing, Reference Book, easily pays for itself. Tattooing just one of the designs will more than cover the cost of the book.
The feature of this book which make it unique to Tattooing are:
– The book is coil bound, with a soft cover Binding, so that it easily opens back on itself and lays flat on a photocopier, for easy photocopying or enlarging.
– The drawings are dark, thick black lines for easy Thermal copier / Stencil machine transfers.
– Over 300 line drawings to choose from, to either allow a customer to directly pick one out of the book so the Tattooer can apply it within 5 minutes or at least refine the customer’s ideas with visual cues so that the Artist will better know what the customer wants in pictures rather than words.
– The books have heavy material covers to last a long time and resist abuse, wear, and tear.
– The book comes with the promotional poster included in the binding so it can be copied and posted at any time, it cannot be lost without great effort!
– 8.5 x 11-inch size makes it fit easily into any book case.
– The heavy Coil binding makes the book easy to flip through and the book lays flat on the table for easy viewing.
– The lifecycle of an Illustrative Peony, Cherry Blossom, Lotus and Chrysanthemum is provided for inspiration to show the development of these flowers in many stages of life.
– The Clear front and back covers are robust, protecting the contents within and will last a lifetime of regular use.
– 1/2 Sleeve Arm Design Examples and template included for planning a 1/2 sleeve floral Tattoo project.
You must be logged in to create new topics.