Garagedog
@

Hello, I’m new here and I’m currently ink free. I’ve been seriously considering getting a tattoo for the past year and I think I’m ready to do it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I love angelina jolie’s tiger on her lower back. I never really thought a big, bold tattoo like that could be pulled off so well in such a classy way. I also love the tattoo the girl has in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has. These designs are beautiful and fit in well with my culture as dragons and tigers are extremely symbolic to the Chinese ๐Ÿ™‚ But I’d also like it to be original, especially as both of them are such popular designs (no surprise, they’re stunning) Would anyone be so kind as to change up the tattoos a bit, but not too much? I’m hopeless at drawing even though I took art at school ๐Ÿ™ I’ll choose the one I like the most and go with that. Thank you so much, this is really appreciated.

PS. Any opinions on the placement of the tattoo, the size or even colours are welcome.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Any artist worth his or salt isn’t going to use another artist’s sketch, so just choose your artist, bring him/her a few reference pics, and allow him/her to design the tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Make a tattoo unique to you’reself why would you want one somebody else has.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I have to say, that tattoo is FAR from being done well or being classy. There are so many so much better tiger tattoos out there, so why settle for something that’s this poorly done.

What’s special about it is that it’s hand-poked…. but that doesn’t change that it doesn’t look good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.