alynne
Participant
@alynne

About two years ago I got a white tattoo on the back of my neck. It didn’t look bad but after a year I got tired of people trying to see it so I went to a different place (the other place closed) to see what my options were. A drop shadow would’ve looked odd so I suggested adding a tiny bit of blue to the white ink to make it stand out a little better and just go over it again. Well, instead of it being white with a hint of blue it is completely blue. I don’t like the color and they tried to do some shading which makes it look even worse. The first time I had the tattoo done it took about 15 min, this time it took about 45 and you can tell because the lines aren’t clean and my skin just looks damaged. Below I have a link to the original design and then to what mine now looks likes. I don’t know what to do. I’m not opposed to any suggestions or ideas no matter how extreme they may be I just want help! Thanks!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/Music-dissonance.png/120px-Music-dissonance.png

http://www.thetattooforum.com/picture.php?albumid=5695&pictureid=13094

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I would look at doing a cover up which would be pretty easy for that.
Please spend time and research the tattooist and make sure they are more then capable of handling the job.
What area of the world are you in? Somebody may be able to recommend a tattooist.

alynne
Participant
@alynne

Thanks. Yea I’d rather do a cover up just not sure of what. I’m in the US Philadelphia Pennsylvania

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Well youre very lucky. One of the best tattoo cover up artists is in Philly. Tim Pangburn Click here

owl-on-owl.jpg

alynne
Participant
@alynne

Wonderful, thank you. Now I just need ideas on what to do.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Talk to the artist. They always have the best ideas.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.