trish22
@

hellooo. awhile ago i had some robots on my side covered up by a good tattoo artist who i later learned was NOT good at covering up tattoos though. he covered up the robots basically in all black and said they were “knotty holes” at the base of a tree that goes all the way up my side.(the tree itself looks good…its only at the base where its all black) it looks ridiculous. there were some other professional issues that happened in the midst of getting this done so now i refuse to ever go back in there. i went to get it finished from someone who is really great but unfortunately i told the whole story about what happened, it is a funny one..and later the first tattoo artist was texting me bc the guy called him to laugh at him. i dont want to tell anyone else the story of why i wont go there bc the guy was a perv, i dont want tattoo drama…i just want to finish this piece and have it look good. the second guy mentioned adding greys and whites in the black to give it a design and lighten it up, i dont know anything about how to do cover ups so i need some help on finding someone amazing. theres also some background work and other work i want done so….please let me know if anyone can recommend someone to me please!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ i have a burlesque photo shoot coming up so the sooner i have it done, the better! thanks so much guys!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
trish22;109909 wrote:
hellooo. awhile ago i had some robots on my side covered up by a good tattoo artist who i later learned was NOT good at covering up tattoos though. he covered up the robots basically in all black and said they were “knotty holes” at the base of a tree that goes all the way up my side.(the tree itself looks good…its only at the base where its all black) it looks ridiculous. there were some other professional issues that happened in the midst of getting this done so now i refuse to ever go back in there. i went to get it finished from someone who is really great but unfortunately i told the whole story about what happened, it is a funny one..and later the first tattoo artist was texting me bc the guy called him to laugh at him. i dont want to tell anyone else the story of why i wont go there bc the guy was a perv, i dont want tattoo drama…i just want to finish this piece and have it look good. the second guy mentioned adding greys and whites in the black to give it a design and lighten it up, i dont know anything about how to do cover ups so i need some help on finding someone amazing. theres also some background work and other work i want done so….please let me know if anyone can recommend someone to me please!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ i have a burlesque photo shoot coming up so the sooner i have it done, the better! thanks so much guys!

Posting a pic will help in deciding what needs to be done but it sounds like u might need a few laser sessions first to lighten up that black. Otherwise u can try to contact tim pangburn, th best coverup artist in the world hands down.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.