DioTheory
@

Okay, you guys. Not entirely sure this is the right place, so if it should be somewhere else, I’m sorry.

Basically my fiance is being deployed. We’d been together over 3 years before the military became a part of our lives, and he’s been so amazing helping me adjust and forgiving my moments of weakness.

While he’s away, I want to get a tattoo to show my support of everything he’s doing for our family and our future, but here’s the problem: I have no idea what to get. The only thing I can think of is a star like the one in the Army logo, but I really don’t like that idea at all. I never want any words tattooed, so that probably adds a little difficulty.
I’m not asking you guys to necessarily give me a complete design (if you happen to come up with one, I’d still love to see it), but I would love it if you all could give me some suggestions to get the creative juices flowing.

I would like to capture this moment in our lives as best I can. He won’t be military forever, but the impact this is having on our lives will always be important to me, and I want to commemorate it.

Thanks so much everyone!!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

How big do you want it?

Colour or Black and Grey?

Where on your body would you like it?

qen
Participant
@qen

A stylized version of this would fit the mood, I think…
28222.png

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.