dreinva
Participant
@dreinva

I wrongly posted in another part of the forum (I didn’t see the “design request” option).
I’m looking to get this verse (And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:13) in the shape of a triquetra (minus the circle). Would like it in Lucida Handwriting (CAPS) font. It’s going on my calf. So it has to be between 3″x3″ & 4″x4″.
The guy who’s doing my tattoo is pretty new (yes, I’ve seen some of his work—it’s nice). Unfortunately, all his designs are hand drawn (he hasn’t learned any graphic design software). Being that this is letters in a shape, I prefer it be done on the computer (as the letters need to be SPOT ON).
Can someone here do this for me? I’d REALLY appreciate it. I tried doing it on my own. Unfortunately, I can’t figure out how on earth to bend/shape text in the two programs I used.
If you’re able and willing to help me out, please send the design to dreinva@yahoo.com
Also, if it doesn’t require any more work on your part, add a second example of a font that you think works better (I’m open to suggestions). Yall are the pros and know what usually works and doesn’t work.
Thank you for your time and help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.