OtterPop
Participant
@otterpop

First off I’m a Marine in Afghanistan. I know asking for someone to draw a tattoo is stupid because it’s something that should be done with the tattoo artist, but my ability to talk to a tattoo artist is some what at a dis advantage for a few more months :p. My question and request is can someone draw up a rough sketch or refer me to someone that will.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

There are a lot of good artist’s on this forum.

Im not sure this is really want you want to hear but might i recommend you waiting the few months and talking to the tattoo artist about your tattoo.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What are you looking for? I’m sure someone here can help you out.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’d be more than happy to help out. Shoot some ideas at me.

OtterPop
Participant
@otterpop

I want it to be as if your looking into a nightmare. I want everything to be very dark. There should be stone steps starting from the bottom and leading up to the center of the picture. An angel should be at the top by a broken pillar. She has one hand on the pillar with her back or side facing towards the viewer. Her head is also looking back at the viewer. Everything in the background can be pretty much anything, but it needs to be run down or broken rubble. The Angel needs to be a girl, the only bright thing in the picture, and wings are optional. Drawers preference.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

That is going to look great, but it will need to be pretty big as there is a lot going on. Are Marines allowed to have big tattoos? I thought the Marines were trying to stamp out tattoos, well at least visible ones.

Well done. No matter what anyone thinks of the politicians and if you should be there or not,you guys ( and gals from all countries) are doing a great job under really difficult circumstances. I trust when you get back you will have a really great tattoo.

OtterPop
Participant
@otterpop

There are a bunch of rules on them, but all of mine are under a t shirt and shorts for that reason alone. Thanks for the support. It’s really appreciated.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Where will you b getting this done at? Someone should be able to point u to a good tattoo artist in your area. Just tell the artist your idea and im sure the artist will be able to come up with something good.

OtterPop
Participant
@otterpop

It will most likely get done in San Diego or around that area.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.