Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Pedropowers;102273 wrote:
I didn’t ask you find me an artist. I wanted artists attention, if they so happened to come by this thread.

Wardy – Are you an artist? Do you work in a shop?

Yes im a artist by day and i work in a shop called pound land. Why do you ask?

Pedropowers
Participant
@pedropowers

This really isn’t the forum for me. I don’t see tattoo fanatics and enthusiast here, just jumped up bullies, looking to slam people when they see things that aren’t to there liking. Or to “show off their new ink”. you obviously can’t help or don’t want to help and no nothing, apart from maybe a little of how the industry works as you have had a few tattoos done yourself. You say you’re an artist by day, obviously not professional as thats no way professional artists should talk to people.

I asked an honest queston and got jumped on straight away. I don’t need it. Sorry. Feel free to remove my thread

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Honestly no artist is going to come here and see your post and help you. We know that, that is why we assumed that you were asking us for help on finding a new artist to finish your tattoo and you were being super secret man. Miss understanding all the way around. Don’t run away mad.

Pedropowers
Participant
@pedropowers

Yeah perhaps your right. I didn’t mean to come across secretive. I just sometimes dont see the point in posting up pics if everyone is not interested, some people are all too to keen so attach a million crap quality photo’s that are simply not helpful. If I get interest from someone, i’ll happily share.

Maybe I was harsh and im sorry. Cheers for your message though

Panter
Participant
@panter

What sort of style are you after? there are some very, very good artists here in the UK but obviously difficult for people to make recommendations without knowing what you’re after.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi Pedro, All we’re saying mate is that this thread would of been 100% positive and got a lot more attention if pictures was handed out so we could see what we are dealing with. If we don’t know what the tattoo look’s like we can’t guide you towards the right artist because certain artists have certain styles. 🙂

bluey
Participant
@bluey

This forum is a very sharing forum. Effectively what you are saying is “I have cool tattoos, but I”m not going to show you” you have just been waving a red rag in front of a lot bulls. If you post a few photos you will find a totally different attitude.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.