DarcSystems
@

I’m looking for a good design on my right arm that will be the precursor for an eventual sleeve. I have a lot of ideas in my head, but getting them on paper is a different story. I’m a jack of all trades – master of none, you might say. My hobbies range from musical instruments to electronics to building cars, screen printing, metal fabrication, etc etc. I really want something that incorporates a guitar, electronics, and possibly tools or gears. Something really grim looking. I have one small tattoo right now, that I got about 10 years ago. It’s the In Flames logo (a swedish death metal band) on my right delt. I don’t want to incorporate that into this new tattoo.

Anyway, I figured I’d give this a shot here. I have a pretty decent tattoo artist that I plan on going to. Rather than just rely on one guys imagination, I thought I’d see if anyone else could give their rendition.

Thanks,
Jay

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You said it above something to do with electronics, gears, music and whatever the other one was go to your tattoo artist and see what he can come up with.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yup, thats what professional artists do, design, create from your ideas, they will knock it out with you

Panter
Participant
@panter

Have you googled biomech designs?

ryan2022
Participant
@ryan2022

I’m not sure, but I can say its going to make for a great piece of art.

With encorporating all of that, I’d suggest doing more than one tattoo. I’d be tempted to jump into the whole sleeve with one shot. that way, you know it’ll have a nice flow, and accomplish what you’re after. Just make sure you’re committed!

Ryan

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ryan2022;105477 wrote:
I’m not sure, but I can say its going to make for a great piece of art.

With encorporating all of that, I’d suggest doing more than one tattoo. I’d be tempted to jump into the whole sleeve with one shot. that way, you know it’ll have a nice flow, and accomplish what you’re after. Just make sure you’re committed!

Ryan

This^^
You can’t shove 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag.

kevindickson
Participant
@kevindickson

Be unique, designing your own art is better that using those designs from other source. Only that the tattoo artist can follow every details you have on your own design, which I think sure they do as an artist.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.