hege
Participant
@hege

i want an evil looking clown and text under it what says “One Game (question mark upside down)”. And i want that tattoo to cover my whole back, so there must be some kind of backround too. I was thinking that in the backround would be like evil clown stuff like circus tent and evil midgets or somthing.. i was thinking that would someone want to help me with designing?

thx, hege

Amok
Participant
@amok

you already created a thread about this, please don’t spam the forum.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
hege
Participant
@hege
Amok;97733 wrote:
you already created a thread about this, please don’t spam the forum.

i asked about ideas, this thread is for trying to find artist who wants to design tattoo with me.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
hege;97784 wrote:
i asked about ideas, this thread is for trying to find artist who wants to design tattoo with me.

You need to find a local artist that you can work with, Hege. Look around your local city or metro area. Ask people with great looking tattoos where they got their work done. Use the internet to find local shops in your area, see if they have portfolios online you can look at. Go to their shops, talk to them, see what kind of work they are doing. Ask for referrals if you need to. Is the shop clean? Are they using sterile equipment? Gloves?

This person is going to be putting a huge, expensive, NON REMOVABLE portrait across your entire back. This is not something you want to take lightly. You want to research the heck out of any potential artist. Remember, large back pieces can easily run into the $2,000 range depending on the artist. Good ones will have a waiting list, too. You will also need to give them a small, non-refundable deposit to have them start to draw up your design.

Best advice: Find an artist you like and trust (not the cheapest one! See flaming phoenix boy for reference). Have them work up sketches. Make changes if you need to. Don’t settle, this is a huge committment and you want it done just right. Bottom line, find someone local you want to work with. If you can’t find someone local? Drive until you do.

Where do you live? Maybe someone here can start pointing you towards a reputable artist in your neck of the woods?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.