NJdangerous1
Participant
@njdangerous1

Looking to get my first tattoo, Im want something like a badass phoenix on my side/chest thats coming out of a firey hell background and the head of the phoenix will be by my heart with a piece of my heart in its beak and the torn area where the piece was taken from showing. My house of 25yrs burnt down recently, lost everything, so thats the inspiration for this.
I’d really appreciate any sketch ups of this, as well as any ideas or suggestions, this is my first tattoo. Thanks

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The best way to handle this is to find yourself a kickass tattoo artist and hire him to draw then tattoo this.
Sounds like a kickass tattoo coming from a shitty experience.
Have a super day

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;97271 wrote:
The best way to handle this is to find yourself a kickass tattoo artist and hire him to draw then tattoo this.
Sounds like a kickass tattoo coming from a shitty experience.

Quoted For Truth

NJdangerous1
Participant
@njdangerous1

Thanks for the replies guys. Im in the south jersey, philadelphia, ny area if u have any recommendations for artists?.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What kind of tattooing style do you like? That’s the first thing you need to figure out.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
NJdangerous1;97296 wrote:
Thanks for the replies guys. Im in the south jersey, philadelphia, ny area if u have any recommendations for artists?.

Pangburn, Johnny Thief, and Chris Adamek are just a few good artists off the top of my head in NJ/PA.

NJdangerous1
Participant
@njdangerous1
ArniVidar;97298 wrote:
What kind of tattooing style do you like? That’s the first thing you need to figure out.

I’m not entirely sure what styles there are?

I like a wide variety of styles i think. I like black and gray with a little bit of color, complex designs with lots of shading/detail. I dont know if that will help?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
NJdangerous1;97296 wrote:

In Philly click here

ArniVidar
@arnividar
NJdangerous1;97350 wrote:
I like black and gray with a little bit of color, complex designs with lots of shading/detail.

Well, that tells you that you like realism and you like B/G work, which tells us that you’re not looking for a traditional Japanese artist, or an old-school artist for instance 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.