inkedup1
Participant
@inkedup1

Hey guys!
I’m wondering if anyone can help me..
I have planned the 8th and last tattoo I will be getting for a while 🙁
Anyway, it is going to be of a tree in the forefront, with no leaves, but one – then a road leading from the tree and going into the distance, and a sun setting in the distance..
I know its best to go to your artist for designs but my artist refuses to tattoo you without you going into the shop armed with a rough design as he likes to think you have thought about it properly!
I know no-one that can draw trees and I can barely do stick men – lol!
Any help very much appreciated :)!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

This seems strange to me that the artist wants something already drawn up. I would think you’d be fine bringing in a few reference photos of trees you like and letting the artist do the rest.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Run away from any artist that says bring me a drawing.
Do you care to elaborate why at almost 18 you are getting your 8th and last tattoo?

inkedup1
Participant
@inkedup1
buttwheat;96743 wrote:
Run away from any artist that says bring me a drawing.
Do you care to elaborate why at almost 18 you are getting your 8th and last tattoo?

I thought that too, but I’m not worried, he’s done all my others and I’ve never had any problems and they all look good – will upload pictures 🙂

He never actually uses what I bring in, he always draws it up himself. I think its because he’s had people come in the shop with no idea and thought of things on the spot, he’s drawn it up, tatted them, then they’ve come back hating it.

No, not my LAST tattoo, just my last one for a while (I will struggle!). I think I need to slow down a bit, I’ll be covered before I’m 25! Lol

devans
Participant
@devans

I think your tattoo artist is just trying to act special in some way. Not everyone can draw and design a tattoo. Just take lots of pictures in and do lots of notes or somethin, so atleast he can see you put the time in. If you have to go in with a drawring ?????? who drew your others for you (as you cant draw) a tree isnt hard to draw, neither is a road or a sun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.